A sure sign that a business is more interested in your cash than in your success is if they’re all things to all clients. That’s not us. We don’t build websites, do graphic design, or create annual reports. We only do one thing for our clients: create lead generation programs that translate into tangible results.
Making the first impression in the marketplace is something we take very seriously.
At LGI, we look to build long-term relationships that are based on trust and shared values. After all, our clients trust us with their most important assets: their brand and reputation. Making the first impression in the marketplace on their behalf is something we take very seriously. These are our criteria for building a relationship with a client:
- We only call businesses, not residences (no B2C calling).
- We won’t compromise on our standards to get a job. Our aim is to provide excellent value to our clients. We’re not the cheapest company out there, so if price is your main criteria, we’re probably not the company for you.
- We do not work on straight commission. Nothing turns a prospect off quicker than straight commission telemarketers.
- We do not work on a pay-per-lead/appointment fee schedule. Learn more about the pitfalls of pay-per-lead fee schedules on our Blog.
- We prefer to work with people who are creative and willing to try new approaches.
- We will not work with any company that has an unresolved complaint on file with the Better Business Bureau or other consumer protection agency.
- We will not use any deceptive practices.
- We have to be able to have open, honest exchanges with the client’s management.
All-Inclusive Lead Generation Services
Demos & Appointments
Guaranteeing the number of qualified appointments.
Reaching out to participants directly.
Building the foundation of your business marketing and sales plan.
Gathering intelligence on your target market.
Delivering on our promises.