The BC Coalition of People with Disabilities is a provincial, cross-disability advocacy organization. Their mandate is to raise public and political awareness of issues that concern people with disabilities. They hope, through their work, to facilitate the full participation of people with disabilities in all aspects of society and to promote independence.
To meet these goals they:
- advocate with all levels of government on policies and attitudes that affect people with disabilities
- promote public awareness of their issues through conferences, special projects and the media
- provide individual and group advocacy for people with disabilities
- serve on government panels and committees
- share information and self-help skills with individuals and disability groups
Lead Generators International Sales & Marketing Group Inc., is proud to sponsor The Kids on the Block (KOTB) program. KOTB is an acclaimed puppetry program that uses education and understanding to help children overcome attitudinal barriers towards people with various disabilities. The program is available to elementary school children as well as colleges and universities with Special Education programs. They also perform at various conferences hosted by other community/disability organizations for their memberships and guests.
Lead Generators International Sales & Marketing Group Inc., is proud to sponsor The Kids on the Block (KOTB) program.
For more information on the BC Coalition of People with Disabilities or to make a donation please visit their website at www.bccpd.bc.ca.