DOES LGI PERFORM BUSINESS-TO-CONSUMER CAMPAIGNS?
We do not perform any residential calling (no B2C calling). For over two decades our calling has been exclusively to other businesses. Business-to-business calling requires specialized phone skills and requires a much more talented Lead Generation Specialist.
We all have received telemarketing calls at our home, typically these calls are done by Junior Callers that leave an awful impression. If you are going to contract your B2B campaign with a Call Center that employs Residential Callers most likely those Residential Callers will be assigned to your B2B campaign. Again, not a good way to protect your brand and not a good way to achieve quality results.
WHERE ARE YOUR CALLERS BASED?
All of our Lead Generation Specialists are based in Canada and the USA across all time zones, with impeccable English, French and Spanish proficiencies. We never contract with offshore Callers. When we are contracted for an international campaign we recruit a Lead Generation Team familiar with the market being targeted and speaking the native language of that region.
WHY SHOULD WE TRUST YOU?
We never ask prospective clients to just believe in our abilities. We work hard, so that we are able to provide detailed references. What makes us special is simple, we use proprietary analytical and proven implementation processes that result in exceptional ROI for our clients. Our successes can be verified with our past clients. Most importantly we back it up with our Code of Performance and a Results Guarantee.
WHAT IS THE BENEFIT OF OUTSOURCING?
Utilizing LGI for targeted telemarketing programs is an excellent way to preserve operating capital. Rather than taking on more overhead our clients use our team to attack specific programs or opportunities that could be seasonal in nature. Using an outsourced company like LGI gives you speed and flexibility to respond to market conditions without distracting other dedicated resources. When everyone is focused on their core competency you get a winning program.
WOULD YOUR PROSPECTING CONFUSE OUR EFFORTS?
Actually it is usually just the reverse. By creating specific focus for the sales team on closing qualified prospects the process becomes more efficient. As you know the complete sales cycle is an involved process but if you focus specific talents on where they can get the best results, the overall return is increased.
WHY WOULD WE USE ANOTHER FIRM TO GENERATE LEADS?
There are many programs that we offer that will supplement your existing revenue generation. We can create initiatives to re-visit cancelled customers or to break into new markets. Perhaps you have a campaign that has sat on the drawing board for a while. We can breathe new life into it without re-directing your internal resources.
WHAT IS YOUR TYPICAL RESULTS CYCLE?
Each program is unique for obvious reasons. Is this a new market or an established vertical into which a new product is being introduced? There are many things that determine the timeline, but we work out the measurable milestones ahead of time so we have an accurate gauge at agreed points such as 30-60-90 days to determine the effectiveness of the campaign. What we will ask is “are you ready for success?” while we strive to generate the maximum return we also ensure that we are ready to capitalize on the prospects generated. In our mind it is not a successful campaign to just generate prospects if the conversion infrastructure cannot service the volume.
HOW MANY PROSPECTS DO YOU GENERATE?
We usually answer that with “How many do you need?” This is the critical part of our strategic planning process in developing a successful campaign. We will take into account historical closing ratios, length of sales cycle, average contribution per sale, historical cost to acquire the customer among other things. Is this a new product launch? Is it a campaign to re-capture customers? Once we have a proper understanding we will then deliver a plan that accomplishes the objectives of the overall sales campaign.
SHOULD I TRUST CUSTOMERS WITH YOU?
Quite frankly, yes, because the only way we continue to build business is on the success of our existing clients. We have built our business on providing a positive experience for our client’s customers and aligning our delivery with your expectations.
CAN YOU PROVIDE THE SAME QUALITY PEOPLE THAT WE HIRE AND TRAIN?
We are glad you asked this question because it means we are on the same page. When we put together a team they are a complete extension of your sales force, we don’t just give people a script, they will be educated on your company history, your values, and your culture. They will go through an extensive program that requires rehearsal and passing a “dry run” before they will ever get to interact with a live customer. You will be 100% confident that your company will be represented the way you want it to be represented.
CAN LGI PROVIDE A CALLING LIST?
Yes, we can provide a Calling List for you. In fact, we supply Lists for about 80% of our campaigns. We work with a well-respected experienced List Broker that is able to source most any Calling List you need. In some cases Call List data accuracy is guaranteed to be 100% accurate and up-to-date.
WHAT SEPARATES LGI FROM OTHERS?
- We have 30 years business-to-business telemarketing experience. If you have ever received a call from a Telemarketer at home those ARE NOT the people we have working for us. Our employees have business conversations with business people all day long. LGI staff has business conversations with prospects, not reading off scripts like typical business to consumer call centers. Our people know how to perform a thorough needs analysis and represent our clients’ solutions, ultimately resulting in qualified leads.
- In addition to very strong testimonials from our clients, we are proud to report no unresolved customer complaints to the Better Business Bureau in 30 years. We have an A+ rating with the BBB which is reserved exclusively for the most ethical and customer service oriented companies. Can other call centers even report they have been in business as long and most likely do not belong to any organizations that regulate their conduct?
- We are bound by a very strong Code of Ethics and Code of Performance. View our Code of Performance.
- We provide result guarantees and our fees are tied to the results of all projects we undertake.
- We do not outsource any of our operations offshore.
- We decide which clients we take on. We do not undertake projects that we feel are not going to be “win-win” scenarios. If we think a particular project is not going to have the results our clients are looking for we will choose not to undertake that project. Our reputation is more important than a short-term contract.
- We do not build websites and we do not generate leads through the Internet. Our service is not an add-on to several other services. Since 1992 we have been specialists in Business-to-Business cold calling, generating highly qualified Leads and Appointments with Buyers.
CAN’T I JUST HIRE TELEMARKETERS?
With all due respect – because you are not in the business of creating telemarketing campaigns, your core competency is the marketing and delivery of your product or service, ours is putting together strategic telemarketing campaigns, creating hiring and training programs specific to the project at hand. We’ve been doing it for 30 years.
DOES THE DO NOT CALL LEGISLATION AFFECT WORKING WITH LGI?
The federal “Do Not Call List” only affects calls to residences. At LGI we only call Businesses which are exempt from any Do Not call legislation. In other words, you have nothing to worry about when contracting LGI to call businesses for your campaign.
CAN’T I JUST BUY A LIST?
You bet, there are all kinds – you can even get them off the internet without having to talk to a live person. We have been purchasing lists for 30 years and have developed stringent criteria for ensuring that the lists we acquire are specific to the goals of the program. Like anything else in business there is far more than meets the eye to getting value out of a list and definitely a case of “you get what you pay for”. Remove some of the risk by letting the experts get you the right target market to talk to.