Telephone Lead Generation
Creating a Lead Generation Program that is strategically sound is a science. Executing that program so that it produces the desired result is an art. We combine art and science of Lead Generation together with a detailed plan to focus efforts on specifically targeted audiences, packaged properly with a well-crafted calling script, the right offer, an accurate calling List, and all delivered in a way that enhances your brand.
Our competitors oftentimes mistake a lead for a prospect that has requested more information – this is not a qualified lead by our standards.
Our competitors oftentimes mistake a lead for a prospect that has requested more information – this is not a qualified lead by our standards. This can be a polite brush off to get off the phone with no real interest in purchasing your product or service.
At our company a qualified lead has to answer positively to a series of qualifying questions such as;
- Does our client’s product/service address a problem you are currently experiencing in your company?
- Does our client’s product/service represent either an opportunity to increase sales or reduce costs for your company?
- Do you have an approved budget?
- Are you the decision maker?
- Do you want to speak with a salesperson, within 30 days, about the specific product or service we are calling you about today?
Only after a series of proper qualification questions have been answered positively do we forward the Lead to our client.